- 1⁄4 cup oats
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 -2 tablespoon peach jam
- 3 tablespoons frozen blueberries
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground flax seeds
- sugar (optional)
- additional skim milk, to serve with
Directions See How It's Made
- prepare your oatmeal as you would normally. I microwave mine.
- put your blueberries in the microwave for about 40 seconds or until thawed and sitting in own juice (do not drain juice!).
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl (including blueberries AND juice) and enjoy!