Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Moist and delicious whole wheat muffins. I love having these for breakfast!
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease or line muffin tins.
- In medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk together soy milk, oil, land eggs until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir well. Add berries and stir.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups and bake 15 to 20 minutes. They are done when toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes in tin, then remove to cooling rack.