A healthy alternative to the classic muffin and a great way to start of your morning!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray 12 cup muffin tin.
- 2In a large bowl combine flours, wheat germ, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg, stirring well.
- 3In a small bowl mash banana and add remaining ingredients except blueberries. Whisk until well blended. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture.
- 4Pour the banana mixture into the well and stir just till moist. Mixture will be lumpy.
- 5Gently fold in blueberries.
- 6Pour batter into muffin tins and bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Blueberry Banana Breakfast Muffin
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.8
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 289.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g