1/3 Photos of Healthy Blueberry-Banana Bread
1 hr 10 mins
I came up with this recipe when I had a lot of bananas and fresh blueberries to use up. I didn't want to make my usual fattening blueberry muffins or banana bread, so I experimented and came up with this instead. We thought it was pretty good for being low in fat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together dry ingredients until well combined.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix eggs, applesauce, and bananas.
- 3Stir banana mixture into flour mixture, and then add blueberries.
- 4Stir carefully (the blueberries crush easily).
- 5Bake in a greased loaf pan for approximately one hour at 350°F.
- 6Bread is done when a toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Blueberry-Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 371.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 28.3 g
- Protein 8.6 g