Recipe by ntinggale1
Great granola for breakfast, with milk or sprinkle it on cottage cheese or yogurt. For a snack, cut an apple or banana in half spread with peanut butter, then add granola. Also can be used as a topping for ice cream or frozen yogurt.
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup dried blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degree. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss oats, coconut and almonds. In a small bowl, stir together oil and honey. Pour over oat mixture and toss. Bake, tossing occasionally until lightly toasted 16-20 minute.
- Place mixture in a large bowl and stir in blueberries. (To store keep in an airtight container, up to 1 month).
- I usually use dried cranberries, they are cheaper than the blueberries.