Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A yummy, light salad version of one of the most classic sandwiches. Very nice and refreshing--all it needs is a side of greasy ketchup covered french fries to offset the "Healthy" :)
- 2 -3 slices turkey bacon
- 2 cups baby arugula, blend salad
- 6 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 slice whole wheat bread, toasted
- Cook the bacon according to directions (I prefer Morningstar brand cooked around 3 minutes, nice and crispy). Crumble.
- Mix the arugula, tomatoes, and crumbled bacon.
- Once the bread is toasted, tear it into bite sized pieces and mix in the salad.
- Serve alone or with your favorite light buttermilk salad dressing. Enjoy!