A yummy, light salad version of one of the most classic sandwiches. Very nice and refreshing--all it needs is a side of greasy ketchup covered french fries to offset the "Healthy" :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the bacon according to directions (I prefer Morningstar brand cooked around 3 minutes, nice and crispy). Crumble.
- 2Mix the arugula, tomatoes, and crumbled bacon.
- 3Once the bread is toasted, tear it into bite sized pieces and mix in the salad.
- 4Serve alone or with your favorite light buttermilk salad dressing. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy BLT Salad
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.3
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 507.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 8.8 g