Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
My sister in law is forced to make this yummy pizza for everyone. Luckily she shared the recipe with me and I am sharing it with you. It is fairly easy to make and tastes delicious topped with all your favorite toppings. If you don't like whole beans, I have also used the refried black beans.
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
- black beans, rinsed and drained
- cilantro (optional)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- green onion
- bell pepper
- black olives
- sour cream
- In a small bowl combine yeast, sugar, and luk-warm water, let it dissolve until it has a bit of foam on the top.
- In another bowl, mix flour and salt. Make a well in the middle.
- Pour the yeast mixture into the center of the well and add 1 teaspoons olive oil.
- Knead dough on a floured surface and set aside.
- Sautee onions and garlic in olive oil for 1-2 minutes.
- Add salsa, beans, and cilantro, and simmer.
- Grease cookie sheet, and press dough out to the sides.
- Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown.
- Add bean mixture and shredded cheddar.
- Bake until cheese is melted.
- Eat it as is or top it with your favorite toppings.