Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This came from the Bisquick site, and it amazing!
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick Heart Smart mix
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free fat-free liquid egg product or 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 8-inch square baking dish or 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle zucchini, tomato, onion and cheese in pie plate.
- In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour over vegetables and cheese.
- Bake uncovered about 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Cut into four portions.
This was so easy to make and came out very good! I doubled the recipe and substituted spinach and artichoke hearts for the zucchini and tomato - it was so yummy! It's even better the next day!