Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've not made this, but it looks tasty, healthy and easy, all of which suit me!
- Add mixed berries and milk to a blender.
- Whiz until the mixture is smooth.
- Cut the banana into chunks and add to the berry mix.
- Blend again until smooth.
- This will help to thicken the mixture.
- Add honey to sweeten, if desired.
I really liked this smoothie...the honey sets it apart from the others I've been trying. I did need to add more honey because my frozen mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries & blackberries) weren't very sweet. I definitely suggest using either frozen berries or a frozen banana to make this a frosty treat. Thanks for posting!