Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Who knew you could indulge in such a delicious treat so early in the day? Prep time does not include overnight freezing time.
- 1 (6 ounce) container plain fat-free yogurt (your choice of flavor)
- 1⁄2 banana
- 3⁄4 cup fresh fruit, chopped (strawberries, pineapple, berries)
- 3 tablespoons low-fat granola
- Freeze container of yogurt overnight.
- In the morning, scoop the frozen yogurt into a bowl.
- Slice the banana half length-wise and place alongside the frozen yogurt.
- Top with fresh fruit.
- Sprinkle with granola.