13 hrs 10 mins
A low-fat alternative to the usual soft serve. An ice cream maker is not needed. Because of its thickness, I have found that the Greek yogurt "Fage" works best. Also, if you add the juice, it is not recommended that you also add the vanilla, and vise-versa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put bananas in bowl and add lemon juice (this prevents the bananas from getting brown).
- 2Mix in sugar.
- 3Add milk, Greek yogurt, and vanilla. Mix.
- 4Freeze until solid.
- 5Defrost mixture just enough to where you can get it out of the bowl and break it into pieces.
- 6Put the pieces in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- 7The mixture should have a soft serve texture. Serve immediately.
- 8Note: You cannot store this ice cream.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Banana Soft Serve Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.3
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 73.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 50.9 g
- Protein 7.0 g