Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had a tin of chickpeas that needed using up and decided to experiment, so I pureed them with banana, peanut butter, honey and cinnamon and they tasted great! They're nice on their own, or as a topping for oatmeal, ice cream, stewed fruits, or whatever you want. I like them with stewed rhubarb, for some reason the combination's amazing. Play about with it and see that you think!
- 15 ounces chickpeas (about 240g drained) or 15 ounces garbanzo beans (about 240g drained)
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey (or agave)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Puree all ingredients in a blender or food processor (or can be done with a hand blender).
- Spoon onto whatever you want, or enjoy as it is!