1/2 Photos of Healthy Banana Muffins
These muffins are great for breakfast or a late night snack but it's hard to just eat one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour, spooned and leveled
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup cranberries
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 3 medium carrots, shredded
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Coat a 12-cup large muffin pan with cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt until there are no lumps.
- 4Stir in oats and cranberries.
- 5Add oil, egg, milk, carrots and banana and stir until 2 minutes.
- 6Distribute batter between the 12 muffin cups.
- 7Bake until a toothpick inserted in center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1049 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.0
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 271.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g