Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I just made this up as I went along. I'm eating the very first one now. It's pretty good.
Make and share this Healthy Banana Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup oat bran
- 1⁄2 cup kamut flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 2 cups mashed bananas
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients, mix until completely moist.
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a muffin tin coated with cooking spray.