Recipe by HulaHealthPrincess
Delicious! French toast with warm bananas, doesnt even need syrup!
Top Review by LUVMY2BOYS
This was pretty good, but I had a problem trying to cook the bananas with the leftover egg mixture. They got kinda soggy & eggy instead of nice & brown. Not sure what I did wrong, but next time I might try a bigger pan to see if that will work better. Thank u for sharing!
Directions See How It's Made
- 1.Coat a skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Turn burner on to medium high.
- 2.Meanwhile, in a small bowl pour the egg substitute and sprinkle cinnamon to your liking into the egg substitute. Combine.
- 3.Slice the banana into coin sized pieces and set aside. Take the slice of bread and dip it in the egg mixture, coating both sides well. Put into the hot skillet.
- 4.Take the bananas and stir them around in the remaining egg mixture that wasnt soaked up by the bread until the bananas are coated. Pour bananas into skillet.
- 5.Cook french toast and bananas until light brown on each side. Sprinkle on more cinnamon if you like. Enjoy!