Perfectly dense, moist and spongey — it's the best banana bread you'll ever have! No eggs or milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 22. In a large bowl, thoroughly mash the bananas with a fork.
- 33. Add all other ingredients to the same bowl and mix well.
- 44. Spoon batter into lined muffin tin cups about 3/4 full.
- 55. Bake for about 20 minutes or until muffins test done with a toothpick (20 minutes is a rough estimate, so maybe try 15 minutes at first).
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Banana Bread Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 179.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: