Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Perfectly dense, moist and spongey — it's the best banana bread you'll ever have! No eggs or milk.
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2. In a large bowl, thoroughly mash the bananas with a fork.
- 3. Add all other ingredients to the same bowl and mix well.
- 4. Spoon batter into lined muffin tin cups about 3/4 full.
- 5. Bake for about 20 minutes or until muffins test done with a toothpick (20 minutes is a rough estimate, so maybe try 15 minutes at first).