Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
For all you healthy eaters
Make and share this Healthy Banana Bread *low Calorie, Low Fat, Low Sugar recipe from Food.com.
- 4 mashed bananas
- 177.44 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 78.07 ml dry milk
- 354.88 ml whole wheat flour
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- 59.14 ml applesauce
- 29.58 ml skim milk
- mash bananas.
- combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- add all wet ingredients, then add bananas.
- put batter into two greased bread pans
- bake at 350 degrees for 40-55 minutes. When a toothpick is stuck into the middle of the pan and comes out clean, the bread is ready.
- take out of oven and cool.
Made this recipe for PAC 2010. Surprisingly tasty for a healthy bread. I will make this again. Thanks for sharing this recipe :)
Awesome. I love low calorie foods but even my husband loved this!
The taste is very good but the texture was too light. We would have like them a bit more dense. I made half the recipe to do muffins and got only 9 muffins. Thanks Erin :) Made for All you can cook buffet