Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
For all you healthy eaters
Make and share this Healthy Banana Bread *low Calorie, Low Fat, Low Sugar recipe from Food.com.
- 4 mashed bananas
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄3 cup dry milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- mash bananas.
- combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- add all wet ingredients, then add bananas.
- put batter into two greased bread pans
- bake at 350 degrees for 40-55 minutes. When a toothpick is stuck into the middle of the pan and comes out clean, the bread is ready.
- take out of oven and cool.
Made this recipe for PAC 2010. Surprisingly tasty for a healthy bread. I will make this again. Thanks for sharing this recipe :)
I always make a double batch. Added an extra banana (5), used brown sugar and cut it to 2/3 cup(1 1/3cup) per batch, added 2 cups blueberries and 2 cups walnuts. They love it, third time is in the oven
Awesome. I love low calorie foods but even my husband loved this!