Recipe by Erica Bowen
This is easy, yummy and healthy.
Top Review by foxfaith147
i have made this 2 times now and had the same problem with both...not getting done all the way through...i think i will try it with 3 bananas in place of 5 next time...i did think it was bland the first time so i put raisons and vanilla in the second batch along with whole wheat flower ....the taste was better but still not done in the middle...good around the edges.
- 1⁄2 cup plain flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 5 over ripe bananas, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup pecans (optional) or 1⁄2 cup walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C/ 350°F.
- Mix all wet ingredients together in one bowl (including bananas).
- Mix all dry ingredients together in another bowl.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spray Butter Flavored PAM in small loaf pan.
- Fill loaf pan half way.
- Cook for 30 minutes.