Recipe by KadesMom
Baked walleye, perch, pike, cod or haddock breaded with crispy low-fat potato chips and baked to yummy perfection! So good and good for you!
Top Review by ndb1983
Used this recipe to prepare Walleye for my mom, dad, husband, & sister last night & it was awesome! Even my dad, a devout fried-fish devotee, couldn't stop raving about it. I followed the recipe exactly except I omitted the thyme because I didn't have any. I will definitely make this again & I look forward to trying this recipe with other types of fish. Thanks KadesMom!
- 453.59 g walleye, fillets or 453.59 g perch fillets or 453.59 g pike fish fillets or 453.59 g cod fish fillets or 453.59 g haddock fillet
- 59.14 ml milk
- 236.59 ml reduced-fat potato chips, crushed
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 1.23 ml dried thyme
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml dry breadcrumbs
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut fish into serving-size pieces.
- Place milk in a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, combine potato chips, parmesan cheese, thyme, garlic powder, pepper.
- Dip fish in milk, then with the potato chip mixture.
- Sprinkle a greased 8-inch square baking dish with crumbs; drizzle with butter.
- Bake uncovered at 500 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.