Baked walleye, perch, pike, cod or haddock breaded with crispy low-fat potato chips and baked to yummy perfection! So good and good for you!
- 1 lb walleye, fillets or 1 lb perch fillets or 1 lb pike fish fillets or 1 lb cod fish fillets or 1 lb haddock fillet
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup reduced-fat potato chips, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cut fish into serving-size pieces.
- Place milk in a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, combine potato chips, parmesan cheese, thyme, garlic powder, pepper.
- Dip fish in milk, then with the potato chip mixture.
- Sprinkle a greased 8-inch square baking dish with crumbs; drizzle with butter.
- Bake uncovered at 500 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.