1/1 Photo of Healthy Baked Potato Chip Fish
Baked walleye, perch, pike, cod or haddock breaded with crispy low-fat potato chips and baked to yummy perfection! So good and good for you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb walleye, fillets or 1 lb perch fillets or 1 lb pike fish fillets or 1 lb cod fish fillets or 1 lb haddock fillet
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup reduced-fat potato chips, crushed
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Cut fish into serving-size pieces.
- 2Place milk in a shallow bowl.
- 3In another shallow bowl, combine potato chips, parmesan cheese, thyme, garlic powder, pepper.
- 4Dip fish in milk, then with the potato chip mixture.
- 5Sprinkle a greased 8-inch square baking dish with crumbs; drizzle with butter.
- 6Bake uncovered at 500 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top Freshwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Baked Potato Chip Fish
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.8
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 120.5 mg
- Sodium 224.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 24.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat potato chips