1/1 Photo of Healthy Baked Oatmeal
Lyss the nutritionist's Note:
This delicious and healthy version of baked oatmeal can either have mashed bananas or apple sauce which naturally sweeten it. It has the consistency of a giant soft chewy oatmeal cookie bar!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together oil, sugar and eggs.
- 2Add rest of the ingredients and thoroughly mix together.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes in a greased glass 9 x 12 pan
- 4Serve warm and it is delicious topped with milk and bananas or with yogurt, berries, and other fruit.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Baked Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.0
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 47.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: