Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets
- 16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into even bit sized pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- olive oil flavored cooking spray (I used my Misto)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray.
- Put the olive oil in one bowl and the breadcrumbs, panko and parmesan cheese in another.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then put in the bowl with the olive oil and mix well so the olive oil evenly coats all of the chicken.
- Put a few chunks of chicken at a time into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then on the baking sheet. Lightly spray the top with olive oil spray then bake 8 - 10 minutes. Turn over then cook another 4 - 5 minutes or until cooked though.
- Servings: 4 • Serving Size: 1/4th of nuggets • Points +: 4 pts • Smart Points: 4.
- Calories: 188 • Fat: 4.5 g • Sat Fat: 1 g • Protein: 26 g • Carb: 8 g • Fiber: 0 g.
- Sugar: 0.5 g • Sodium: 427 mg • Chol: 57.