Recipe by felise73
I created this out of the need to find a tasty way to use the leftover asparagus in my refrigerator, and keep it healthy in the process.
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup fat free cheese
- 1⁄2 cup asparagus (roasted with no oil)
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes (no-oil added kind)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice leftover roasted asparagus, mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Put chopped vegetables in a pan sprayed with light cooking spray, heat through.
- Separate egg whites from yolks and toss the yolks. Whip the egg whites with a hand whisk or fork until frothy. Pour whites onto hot pan. Once it is cooked so it is white, sprinkle on 1/4 cup fat free cheese and vegetables. Add salt and pepper to your taste.