1/1 Photo of Healthy Asian Ahi Tuna With Grilled Pineapple and Stir-Fried Gre
Ginger, soy and pineapple come together to make a delicious, craving-satisfying marinade for Ahi tuna steaks. Plate on top of green beans and top with grilled pineapple for a complete, healthy (high protein, low fat) meal. This recipe comes together so quickly for a tasty weeknight meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon light brown sugar
- sriracha sauce (to taste)
- 4 ahi tuna steaks (6 oz each)
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed and washed
- 4 pineapple slices
- cracked pepper
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1Heat grill (or grill pan) to medium high heat.
- 2Combine first five ingredients to make the marinade. I love Sriracha, but add slowly, because it is HOT!
- 3Sprinkle Ahi tuna steaks with cracked pepper. Spray grill with non-stick spray. Grill each steak for 3-4 minutes each side (for a rare to med rare finish). While cooking, brush each side with marinade.
- 4Towards the end of the grilling time, add pineapple slices and grill each side for 1 minute.
- 5Meanwhile, heat a separate frying pan to medium high heat. Add olive oil, a splash of the marinade and 1/2 tablespoon of brown sugar. Add green beans and stir fry (7-8 minutes).
- 6Plate the tuna steaks on top of 1/4 of cooked green beans. Top each steak with a pineapple slice.
- 7Serve with a swirl of Sriracha on each plate and extra marinade on the side for dipping.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Asian Ahi Tuna With Grilled Pineapple and Stir-Fried Gre
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.2
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 511.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ahi tuna steaks