1/2 Photos of Healthy Applesauce Pancakes With No Sugar Added
These pancakes freeze very well! Make them small for toddlers to hold or larger for the rest of the family. I like to use flavored (blueberry, strawberry, etc) applesauce without any added sugar. If you use a flavored applesauce, you may omit the vanilla flavoring. The flavors are great so that there is no need for syrup! This recipe is adapted from www.wholesometoddlerfood.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour, salt and baking powder into a medium mixing bowl.
- 2Combine butter, milk and egg.
- 3Stir into dry ingredients.
- 4Add vanilla (unless using flavored applesauce) and applesauce; beat well.
- 5Spoon batter into a hot, well greased griddle.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Applesauce Pancakes With No Sugar Added
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.7
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.9 mg
- Sodium 241.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g