1/2 Photos of Healthy Applesauce Banana Bread
1 hr 10 mins
My own revision of my favorite banana bread recipe originally found on Recipezaar. Healthy enough to have as a breakfast food!
My Private Note
mini sl ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Place bananas in a food processor and puree.
- 3Stir in sugar and let stand 10 minutes.
- 4Add applesauce and eggs and mix well.
- 5Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 6Chop the walnuts and stir into the batter.
- 7Pour into a lightly greased and then dusted with flour 8x8 pyrex casserole dish.
- 8Bake for 50 minutes, or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before removing from pan, cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Applesauce Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.9
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 151.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g