1/2 Photos of Healthy Applesauce Banana Bread
1 hr 10 mins
My own revision of my favorite banana bread recipe originally found on Recipezaar. Healthy enough to have as a breakfast food!
My Private Note
mini sl ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Place bananas in a food processor and puree.
- 3Stir in sugar and let stand 10 minutes.
- 4Add applesauce and eggs and mix well.
- 5Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 6Chop the walnuts and stir into the batter.
- 7Pour into a lightly greased and then dusted with flour 8x8 pyrex casserole dish.
- 8Bake for 50 minutes, or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before removing from pan, cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Applesauce Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.9
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 151.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g