Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with little recipe today. It is delicious and you don't have to feel guilty about eating it.
- 2 large apples (I use Granny Smiths)
- 8 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon stevia artificial sweetener (1 single serve packet)
- 1 teaspoon raspberry extract
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate, chopped
- Cut apples up into bite size pieces.
- Add yogurt, stevia and raspberry extract, mix well.
- Add walnuts and dark chocolate.
- Chill and enjoy.