I whipped this up as I had a few pears and a few apples to use up before they went bad. I didn't add any egg or butter and it came out great. Everyone loved it, I hope you do too!
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, Chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 3 medium apples, Peeled, Cored and Chopped
- 3 medium pears, Peeled Cored and Chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar, for dusting
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Spray 9 x 13 Glass Baking Dish with Pam.
- Put first 6 ingredients in a large bowl and use a whisk to mix together.
- Add milk and mix.
- Stir in Pecans, Apples and Pears.
- Pour into prepared 9 x 13 Baking Dish and spread out evenly.
- Using your fingers sprinkle Brown Sugar on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Test with toothpick to see if it is done.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes and then dust with powdered sugar.