1/4 Photos of Healthy Apple Pear Cake
I whipped this up as I had a few pears and a few apples to use up before they went bad. I didn't add any egg or butter and it came out great. Everyone loved it, I hope you do too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecans, Chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 3 medium apples, Peeled, Cored and Chopped
- 3 medium pears, Peeled Cored and Chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar, for dusting
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350.
- 2Spray 9 x 13 Glass Baking Dish with Pam.
- 3Put first 6 ingredients in a large bowl and use a whisk to mix together.
- 4Add milk and mix.
- 5Stir in Pecans, Apples and Pears.
- 6Pour into prepared 9 x 13 Baking Dish and spread out evenly.
- 7Using your fingers sprinkle Brown Sugar on top.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 9Test with toothpick to see if it is done.
- 10Let it cool for 15 minutes and then dust with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Apple Pear Cake
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.8
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 125.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g