1/1 Photo of Healthy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
A delicious twist on plain old oatmeal. Flavorful and hearty to please everyone in the family! Whole, old-fashioned oats are used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place milk, water and salt in saucepan.
- 2Chop apple into small, thin chunks. Add it and the dried fruit to the milk mixture.
- 3Heat the mixture on medium until boiling or near boiling.
- 4Add oats and cinnamon and cook for 3-5 minutes stirring occasionally. If desired, also add honey, brown sugar or maple syrup.
- 5When oatmeal is cooked, add vanilla.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 63.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 10.6 g