Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Skipping breakfast sets you up for overeating later in the day. For those on the go, a muffin, yogurt, and fruit is a satisfying way to start the day. This recipe should get your day off to a healthy start.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray twelve 2 1/2 inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Mix bran cereal and milk in a medium bowl and let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix oil, egg, honey, molasses, vanilla extract, and cereal mixture. Add flour and baking powder. Fold in apple-cinnamon mixture.
- Divide batter into 12 muffin cups. Bake 25 minutes.
- Eat fresh out of the oven, or freeze individual muffins in freezer bags.