These are moist, yummy muffins without all the fat and calories. I came up with this recipe when craving something sweet but not too much on the unhealthy side. They are quick and easy to make as well.
- In a bowl grate zucchini/courgette and carrot. Cut the apple into small chunks.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/340°F.
- In another bowl cream the egg and molasses with a pinch of salt. Add the grated veggies, oats and grated hazelnuts.
- Mix baking powder and flours and add to the egg mixture. Stirr until just combined.
- Now fold in the apples and pour batter into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.