Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Healthy but delicious. Fiber added for aid in weight loss.
- 3 medium apples, cored and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 pint blackberry, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 g glucomannan (fiber powder, opt'l-elim. water if not using)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2⁄3 cup oats
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup rye flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon stevia
- 8 g glucomannan (fiber powder, opt'l)
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In an 8″ × 8″ baking dish, combine apples, berries and lemon juice.
- In a small bowl, combine Glucomannan and water. Stir to thicken. Add to fruit mixture, mixing with hands to cover fruit.
- Topping: In a medium bowl, combine oats, walnuts, flour, cinnamon, Stevia and Glucomannan. Add butter and mix to form crumbles.
- Evenly cover fruit with topping. Bake for 45 min., until apples are softened.