Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I put this together when I was really craving a really tasty sandwich but couldn't spare the fat grams or calories for a big blowout sandwich.
- 2 slices brown bread
- 2 slices turkey ham
- 1 slice low-fat American cheese
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 pickle
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat Coleslaw
- 1⁄4 cup alfalfa sprout
- Spread low fat mayonnaise on one slice of bread and the honey mustard on the other slice.
- Put cheese on the mayonnaise slice of bread, top with coleslaw and then ham.
- Chop pickle up into dime sized slices and arrange on top of ham. Then top with alfalfa sprouts and honey mustard slice of bread. Enjoy.