1/1 Photo of Healthy and Tasty Wraps
Kyle Newton's Note:
I make these for lunch at least once a week. Just guessing at the ingredient amounts as I prep the veggies in advance at the beginning of the week and then use throughout. They pack really well, wrapped up in foil and they don't get soggy or leak. I would imagine they would make a great picnic food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ten inch whole wheat tortillas
- 118.32 ml hummus, Sabra prefered
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 113.39 g feta, crumbled
- 236.59 ml alfalfa sprout
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 cucumber, sliced in half lengthwise, seeds removed, sliced into long thin strips
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced into long thin strips
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced into long thin strips
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1lay out your tortillas.
- 2spread 2 T hummus down the center of each, staying away from the edge.
- 3divide evenly and stick the olives, feta, sprouts and red onion on the hummus-it works good as "glue".
- 4lay the cucumber, peppers and carrots on the length of other ingredients.
- 5place a piece of lettuce over the top and use it to compress the ingredients as you roll up the wrap. Don't fold the ends in, it will hold together pretty well without doing that as long as you keep your veggies long.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy and Tasty Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.0
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 1025.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 12.9 g