This is a whole-wheat, reduced-fat, no-sugar-added banana bread that still tastes pretty good (in my opinion). The texture is between a cake and traditional banana bread. It also tastes nice with a crumble topping (not included in the recipe).
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Spray a loaf pan or a round pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the first four dry ingredients.
- Mix the splenda and the wet ingredients.
- Combine the wet and the dry mixtures.
- Pour into the pan and bake for 40-60 minutes, depending on the pan that you used.