1/2 Photos of Healthy and Easy Chicken and Biscuits Casserole
This is my version of Campbell's Easy Chicken and Biscuits. It makes great use of leftover chicken, and is a fast and easy meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of potato soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts, cooked and cut up
- 4 cups frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon savory
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can refrigerated reduced-fat buttermilk biscuits
- 1Blend soups and milk in large skillet on low heat.
- 2Add herbs and spices and mix well.
- 3Add cooked cut up chicken and frozen vegetables.
- 4Heat to warm vegetables and chicken.
- 5Put in large ovenproof dish and bake in 400 degree oven for 15 minute.
- 6Take chicken dish out of oven and stir well.
- 7Cut up biscuits into fourths and top chicken with biscuts.
- 8Bake another 15 minute until biscuits are browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy and Easy Chicken and Biscuits Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.3
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 110.1 mg
- Sodium 1286.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 45.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of celery soup
low-fat cream of potato soup
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix