Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my version of Campbell's Easy Chicken and Biscuits. It makes great use of leftover chicken, and is a fast and easy meal.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of potato soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, cooked and cut up
- 4 cups frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon savory
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can refrigerated reduced-fat buttermilk biscuits
- Blend soups and milk in large skillet on low heat.
- Add herbs and spices and mix well.
- Add cooked cut up chicken and frozen vegetables.
- Heat to warm vegetables and chicken.
- Put in large ovenproof dish and bake in 400 degree oven for 15 minute.
- Take chicken dish out of oven and stir well.
- Cut up biscuits into fourths and top chicken with biscuts.
- Bake another 15 minute until biscuits are browned.
It tastes like a pot pie. It is very good and was a huge hit at the dinner party! It is easy to make and doesn't take long at all. I will definitely make this again!
This recipe was delicious!