Prep 15 hrs
Cook 1 hr
Like the other recipes here, but a healthier option. My "pop" made this at Christmas when all us steps got together and we had a houseful! I think he doubled the recipe. Add your own milk when served or eat as is...
- Prepare and refrigerate overnight (nuts are optional).
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Combine the milk, applesauce, butter and egg.
- Add milk mixture to the oat mixture: stir well.
- Pour into an 8 inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Add more milk, approximately 1/2 cup in the morning. Bake at 375*.
- for 60 minutes. Serve warm.
- 5- 2/3cup servings.