Recipe by bamedeo
Sweetened with cranberries, blackberries, strawberries added almonds and raspberry vinaigrette dressing make it favorite in my house.
- 1 lb mixed salad green, packaged organic washed, if you are ambitious chop them fresh yourself
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries, may substitute raisins, dried cherries, fresh grapes, currents ... whatever you like
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, organic, sliced
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, organic washed could use grape tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup coconut, shredded
- 1⁄2 pint blackberry, perhaps raspberries organic washed patted dry
- 4 ounces strawberries, organic washed freshly sliced thin
- 2 mandarin oranges, seedless peeled sectioned
- 1 carrot, organic washed shredded
- 1⁄2 onion, sweet, chopped (optional)
- 8 ounces light raspberry vinaigrette dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl in order listed. Do not add dressing yet.
- Place on table for presentation.
- When ready to serve, use salad tongs, toss a bit and serve into 8 smaller salad bowls.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons dressing and enjoy! :)
- suggest Newman's Own - LITE Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette Dressing, or Vidalia Sweet Onion Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing.