1/1 Photo of Healthy Almond-Berry Tossed Salad
Sweetened with cranberries, blackberries, strawberries added almonds and raspberry vinaigrette dressing make it favorite in my house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb mixed salad green, packaged organic washed, if you are ambitious chop them fresh yourself
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, may substitute raisins, dried cherries, fresh grapes, currents ... whatever you like
- 1/4 cup almonds, organic, sliced
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, organic washed could use grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup coconut, shredded
- 1/2 pint blackberry, perhaps raspberries organic washed patted dry
- 4 ounces strawberries, organic washed freshly sliced thin
- 2 mandarin oranges, seedless peeled sectioned
- 1 carrot, organic washed shredded
- 1/2 onion, sweet, chopped (optional)
- 8 ounces light raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 1Mix ingredients in a large bowl in order listed. Do not add dressing yet.
- 2Place on table for presentation.
- 3When ready to serve, use salad tongs, toss a bit and serve into 8 smaller salad bowls.
- 4Top each with 2 tablespoons dressing and enjoy! :)
- 5suggest Newman's Own - LITE Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette Dressing, or Vidalia Sweet Onion Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Almond-Berry Tossed Salad
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.1
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens
light raspberry vinaigrette dressing