Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
instead of refried beans which are very unhealthy, i use blended black beans
Make and share this Healthy 7 Layer Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (540 ml) can black beans
- hot sauce (to taste)
- 1 garlic clove
- light sour cream
- salsa (any kind, i use green and red salsa)
- 1⁄4 cup light mozzarella cheese (or any type you have in the fridge)
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- green onion
- In a blender mix the can of black beans hot sauce to taste and clove of garlic.
- Layer bean mix on the bottom of a shallow dish. Add a layer of sour cream, then a layer of salsa.
- Next spread cheese, then tomato and green onion and serve.
This "6 layer dip" made a great dinner served with baked/light tortilla chips. I also added one of those 100 calorie packs of guacamole to it, and more tomatoes. I put a few jalapeno slices on my side of the dip to make some bites really spicy. Served 2 as a very enjoyable meal.