Recipe by erussek
I have revamped the original "5-Minute Mug Cake" recipe by replacing just few ingredients so that it could be enjoyed with less guilt!
- 2 tablespoons white flour
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons dark unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1 medium egg (beaten)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients well in a large mug.
- Add all wet ingredients to mug and mix until batter is smooth.
- Place in microwave for approximately 3 minutes on high.
- Carefully remove mug and allow 2 minutes for the cake to cool, then flip over onto a plate and enjoy!