Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from the website healthrecipes.com. I would recommend checking it out...it's full of info on eating healthy, staying in shape, etc. This sounds sooo tasty! You could vary the fruits by adding/subing peaches, pineapple, grapes, etc...Just have fun with it and be creative! (Serving size is a guess because I haven't made this yet)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 apple, cut into chunks
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup cantaloupe, made into balls
- 1 cup watermelon, made into balls
- 1 pear, cut into chunks
- 1 mango, cut into chunks
- unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 banana
- 1 orange, sectioned
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 3 teaspoons natural jam (your choice)
- Put dressing ingredients in blender until smooth. Add a little orange juice if you want a thinner sauce.
- Gently combine all fruit with the dressing.
- Place into attractive serving dishes.
- Lightly sprinkle with unsweetened coconut flakes and ENJOY!
This made for a very satisfying salad & we were very partial to the fruity dressing in which I used a all-fruit strawberry jam! Couldn't find a cantaloupe that was good enough, but added a cup of red grapes & a small can of peaches drained! Definitely a keeper of a recipe! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC tag]