Recipe by Halliy
I just found this recipe at http://www.eatbetteramerica.com/recipes/featured-brands/healthified-ranch-dressing.aspx?WT.mc_id=Newsletter_EBA_08_14_2008 I want to keep it, and try it 77% less fat • No sat fat • 66% fewer calories than the original recipe—see the comparison. Plain yogurt replaces sour cream in a tasty versatile dressing your family will crave. From eatbetteramerica
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, mix ingredients until blended. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors. Store in refrigerator up to 2 days.
- Why not try Chipotle Ranch Dressing? Just substitute cilantro for the parsley and add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili pepper powder or 1 teaspoon chili powder.