1/5 Photos of Healthified Easy No-Yeast Thin Pizza Crust
This is from Eat Better America, I didn't care for the toppings listed but this pizza crust sounded good and doesn't call for yeast. Can be easily made vegan with soymilk or a nut milk, or using water or broth in place of the milk.
My Private Note
12" piz ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F
- 2In medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk and oil until soft dough forms. If dough is dry, stir in 1 to 2 tablespoons additional liquid.
- 3On lightly floured surface, knead dough 10 times. Shape dough into ball. Cover with bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
- 4Place dough on ungreased cookie sheet; flatten slightly. Roll out to 12-inch round pizza pan. Poke holes in the dough with a fork.
- 5Bake 8 minutes at 400°F, then put on the toppings and bake for another 20-25 minutes until they are cooked.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthified Easy No-Yeast Thin Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 897.9
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 1311.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 135.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 22.0 g