Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
I made a few changes to an old recipe
- 2 1⁄2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup drained crushed pineapple
- Mix together applesauce, eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Add flours, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix well.
- Add pineapple and zucchini and mix until combined.
- Pour into greased bread pans.
- Bake for 60 minutes at 350.