Recipe by ShoelaceGirl
This recipe is a work in progress, so it's not perfect but still good. And Vegan!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup soy flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded (1 medium zucchini)
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons Ener-G Egg Substitute
- 3 tablespoons hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all dry ingredients, sifting if necessary.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg substitute and hot water until smooth and no lumps.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, zucchini, oil, and egg mixture until all sugar is incorporated.
- Pour wet mixture into dry and mix until combined. You may need to add a little water.
- Spoon into a greased loaf pan and bake for about 30 minutes, or until fork comes out clean.