Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a healthier variation of Karen=^..^='s "Whatever Floats Your Boat Brownies ("Whatever Floats Your Boat" Brownies!). I also tripled the batch for a large crowd. These were a real hit!
- 3⁄4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 3⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon stevia, powdered
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup ground flax seeds
- 2 -2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips (or your food of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease three 8x8 pans.
- In a bowl mix the coconut oil, butter and cocoa powder.
- Add the honey, maple syrup and stevia and mix well.
- Blend in the eggs one at a time.
- Add the vanilla, flax, flour and salt (don't overmix).
- Fold in the chocolate chips or your item of choice.
- Spread the mixture evenly into your pans and bake them for 25 minutes. Don’t overbake them!
- Remove from the oven when tester (toothpick or knife tip) comes out with moist crumbs on it.
- Let the pans cool completely before cutting the brownies into squares.