1/1 Photo of Healthier "whatever Floats Your Boat" Brownies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F and grease three 8x8 pans.
- 2In a bowl mix the coconut oil, butter and cocoa powder.
- 3Add the honey, maple syrup and stevia and mix well.
- 4Blend in the eggs one at a time.
- 5Add the vanilla, flax, flour and salt (don't overmix).
- 6Fold in the chocolate chips or your item of choice.
- 7Spread the mixture evenly into your pans and bake them for 25 minutes. Don’t overbake them!
- 8Remove from the oven when tester (toothpick or knife tip) comes out with moist crumbs on it.
- 9Let the pans cool completely before cutting the brownies into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthier "whatever Floats Your Boat" Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.3
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.9 mg
- Sodium 42.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: