1/1 Photo of Healthier Turkey Meatballs W/Dipping Sauce
I made these up today just off the top of my head. They came out very good and they are super easy to make. Serving are up to you, however you plan to use them so I had to guesstimate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic granules
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1Mix all ingredients together using your hands until combined. Form into balls-I use a small cookie dough scoop so the balls all come out the same size.
- 2Bake in preheated 400° oven for 20-25 minutes.
- 3Dipping sauce: Mix together ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and horseradish.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthier Turkey Meatballs W/Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 89.5 mg
- Sodium 325.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 21.9 g